Thank you for ordering a custom Little Petal dress! Please properly care for your dress so that it lasts through infinite time and space across every multi-verse and back home.
Helpful tips for tying your convertible dress:
- Put your dress on over your head to prevent the waistband from stretching.
- For floor length dresses: ALWAYS store your dress with the hooks and eyes unhooked (aka in floor length mode) to prevent tearing the fabric.
- Tying your dress can cause the skirt of your dress to ride up. Simply pull it back down once your dress is tied so it is even again.
- The more you play with your dress the easier tying it will be. Mix and match fronts and backs. Flip, twist, and fold straps to reveal different colors. The possibilities are endless! If you come up with a brand new style let us know! We love hearing from you :)
- Make sure you are pulling the straps taut the whole time you are tying your dress. It will hold the style more securely and ensure that the center front does not have an air gap. Certain styles require you to pull taut on the center of the straps towards the beginning of the tie for this reason.
- Try to keep the straps smooth and wide as they are wrapped around your waist to reduce bulk. Once the dress is tied, go back under the layers of the straps around your waist to smooth out any lumps in the fabric.
- Almost every photograph on our site is taken without our customers wearing a bra- from A cups to H cups. Some styles can be worn with a bra. All styles can have a shirt worn under them for added coverage. The straps are very supportive, similar to a sports bra, but if you would like to wear a bra strapless and X back bras are also a good option and easier to conceal with many ties.
- If you are wearing your dress bra-less and you can see your nipple shape (we know conventions can get cold! ;) ), wear band-aides or non-decorative pasties over your nipples. These re-usable pasties are a favorite of our booth babes!
Fabric Content & Care Instructions:
- All convertible dresses are 95% Rayon 5% Spandex
- All tutus are 100% Flame Retardant Nylon Tulle with a sewn-in elastic waistband
- All wedding dresses are 100% Silk with spiral steel boning
- All corsets are 100% Silk with steel boning and Coutil lining
- All ties are 100% Silk
To properly clean your custom convertible dress: Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry. DO NOT put into a dryer. Preferably do not put into a washer but if you must, put your dress into a lingerie bag so that the straps do not get pulled out of shape by the machine.
DO NOT ever touch your convertible dress with an iron. It will burn the fabric. STEAM only. Hover over your dress with the steam function of your iron or with a steamer and it will immediately remove all wrinkles from the skirt like magic. Steaming the straps is unnecessary, as the wrinkles will come out while it is wrapped around you. Most wrinkles will fall out regardless when worn due to the weight of the dress. If you do not have a steamer a helpful trick is to hang your dress in the bathroom while taking a hot shower. The steam will help take the wrinkles out of the skirt.
Store your dress by folding it over a chair. Either hang it on a hanger or fold it in half one more time (than the video shows) if you need to store it in a drawer or travel with it. These dresses are the perfect travel dresses! Watch our video on how to properly fold your convertible dress: