Little Petal: Jemma
- This is a backwards style
- Start with the waistband at your overbust
- Take the straps from your back and pull them over your shoulders to the front
- Cross one strap over the other, creating a wide X over your breasts
- You want to make sure you are capturing each breast in the strap that is crossing over it and that the waistband is pulled up high enough that it is now covered by the straps
- Bring the straps around to the center back. Cross them over each other then start your candy cane.
- Take one side of the strap and flip it over to the other side. Repeat for about arms length or however long you need them to be in order to reach your center back.
- Cross them at the center front to make an X and bring them to the back
- You now have a wide X across your chest and a candy cane X around your waist
- Either double knot or tie a knot and a bow at the back
More examples of this tie: