Little Petal: Trinket
- Start with the waistband at your overbust
- Drop your straps straight down
- Take each strap and essentially cup each breast with them as you bring the straps to the back, pulling taut. (Each strap will have a triangle of fabric, smooth them out as much as possible) Make sure the straps are widened out
- Cross them over your back and drape the right strap over your forearm
- Cross the left strap over your bust horizontally.
- Continue all the way around your back and drape it over your left arm
- At this time, go under the strap and pull the fabric to smooth out the lumps
- Cross the right strap over your waist and wrap it around to your back.
- Tie the straps together once.
- Take the right strap, bring it up and around your neck, and back down
- Pull the strap behind the tie created by tying the straps together. Loosen the strap at your neck.
- Take the left strap and wrap it around your body over your waist
- Tie the straps together at the back with a double knot or a knot and a bow
More examples of this tie: