Little Petal: Acacia
- This is a backwards style.
- Start with your waistband at your overbust
- Take the straps from your back and bring them over your shoulders to the front
- Fold the straps over themselves on each side to show the lining color and cross them into an X on your chest above your breasts to the opposite armpit
- Bring them to the back and widen the straps
- Bring the straps around the front
- Wrap the left strap over your left breast then dip down to the right underbust
- Wrap the right strap over your right breast then dip down to the left underbust
- The straps are now crossed over each other on your chest to create a sweetheart neckline
- Fold the straps over themselves a half inch to see the lining color
- It is important that the straps are wide so they can be slightly overlapped at the underbust as you wrap the straps around your waist
- As mentioned, wrap the straps around your waist
- Tie at the back with a double knot or a knot and a bow
More examples of this tie coming soon!