Little Petal: Jordan
- This is a backwards style.
- Start with your waistband at your overbust
- Take the straps from your back and bring them over your shoulders to the front
- Bunch the straps and cross them into an X on your chest above your breasts to the opposite armpit
- Bring them to the back and widen the straps
- Bring the straps around the front
- Cross one strap over your bust and the other over your waist
- Make sure the straps are wide so that there is enough room to overlap them. Overlapping the waist strap slightly over the bust strap adds security in the tie.
- Bring the straps to the back then around the front waist, then around your waist again
- Tie the straps in a double knot or a knot and a bow at the center back
More examples of this style: